Chocolate is not only a delicious food for self consumption, but also a delicate gift to present liked by all age groups. It is one confectionery that’s loved by almost all & sundry and yet many get perplexed while considering confection brands. Sometimes they don’t know of the brands and sometime the brands they know are not available.
Here’s my selection of best chocolate brands that delights our senses with their soft, luscious, delectable taste always.
- Godiva: The gourmet-chocolate seller makes some of the amazing chocolates that are rich, intense, silky and super delicious. The assortment offers a combination of Milk, Dark, White Chocolates, Milk with Caramel/Almonds, and Dark Chocolate with Raspberry etc. The assortments are designed with great care for the connoisseurs of milk chocolates. It also produces seasonal and limited-editions with special packaging for all major celebrations.
- Hershey’s: Besides being one of the most luxurious & successful brand of chocolates, Hershey’s is one of the oldest companies in the United States and has become an American icon. Hershey’s produces large variety of chocolates which includes Milk Bars, Milk with Almonds, Dark Chocolates, Extra Creamy Chocolates & Caramels, and much more. The range also offers miniatures collection, nugget chocolates, malted milk balls, peanut butter & milk among the plethora of options.
- Guylian: The finest Belgian chocolates available! Indulgent, rich and perfect dessert for a delightful dining pleasure.
Guylian are most famous for their range of sea shells, with its variety of praline filling. It’s claimed that these Belgium chocolates are of handmade nature, which makes them very unique. The Guylian confectioneries come in 4 flavours with different pralines.
- Lindt: The premium Swiss confection brand is characterized by a hard chocolate shell and delicate, smooth, luscious chocolate fillings. It comes in various flavours like milk, raspberry, mint, orange, hazelnut, mocha etc; and wrapper colours like red, blue, black, pink, green, orange and more. Lindt is also famous for their block chocolates with various fillings & infusions of caramel, almonds, cherry, strawberry, vanilla, mandarin, toffee crunch and more.
- Ferrero chocolates: Produced by the Italian chocolatier Ferrero SpA, the chocolates are simply delicious. The most famous is the Ferrero Rocher type which is the spherical chocolate sweet made of whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut cream and covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts and walnuts. Besides that, it also produces boxed collections of mixed types like Ferrero Rondnoir (a 'pearl' of dark chocolate), Ferrero Raffaello (a half almond, surrounded by meringue and milk cream, encased in coconut wafer coated with coconut flakes), Ferrero Garden (it comes in variety of fillings and flavours like lemon, strawberry, raspberry, pistacchio, almonds, hazelnuts etc) and Ferrero Giotto (a chocolate cream).
- Duc d'O: This again is a well-renowned, coveted Belgium brand of chocolates whose pralines, sea shells, truffles are of enviable quality. It’s a kind of compound candy in three different tastes & flavours - milk, white and black chocolates. The chocolates are produced with great care and craftsmanship that seduces the sweet lovers with their pure flavours and delightful quality.
The high-end/gourmet confectionery segment is in great demand as consumers love to splurge on these indulgences. Next time it’s your turn for gourmet chocolate indulgence!